Valesta is an expert in life science recruiting and project staffing. We specialise in connecting pharmaceutical, clinical research, biotech and medical device organisations with skilled professionals who are ready to work on demand.
We take care of all the recruitment details so our clients can focus on their core competencies and reach their business goals.
At the same time, we take great pride in helping life science professionals move forward in their careers, offering not only desirable job opportunities but also valuable training and career coaching.
What Valesta provides to organisations
- Access to a large talent pool of highly skilled and well-trained professionals
- Tailor-made staffing solutions and contracting options
- Flexibility to scale the workforce according to your project needs
- Ability to streamline your recruitment process and focus on your core business
- Compliance with Article 31 requirements
- Valesta Site Support – flexible resource solutions for clinical sites
- Client Specific Solutions – including functional service provider and dedicated training programs
What Valesta provides to professionals:
- A broad range of employment opportunities with respected organisations
- Temporary and permanent placement options
- Business opportunities for independent consultants
- Valesta Academy – training and development according to your professional needs
- Career guidance and full transparency in career options
- Salary and benefits in line with your function and experience and adaptable to your personal needs
Since its origin in Antwerp in 1997, Valesta has grown to include offices in Belgium, Spain and the Netherlands. Our over 20 years of experience, coupled with our international reach, have made us a well-trusted business partner for a broad range of clients in the life science industry.
Because Valesta is part of ASGN Incorporated (NYSE: ASGN), you can trust not only in our partnership but also that we are backed by a leader in the Technology, Life Sciences, and Creative sectors. ASGN ranks as the second largest IT staffing company in the United States and was named in Fortune magazine’s “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” for 3 consecutive years. To learn more about ASGN visit www.asgn.com.